Since 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide personal advice to our clients in relation to superannuation and self managed superannuation funds
(SMSFs), DNB Tax Consulting Pty Ltd has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd (SAN),
which is the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants' Association Ltd (NTAA).
SAN supports our practice in providing advice regarding:
* establishment of SMSFs;
* contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and contribution);
* pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement);
* transfer of business real property into superannuation;
* withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments;
* limited recourse borrowing arrangements;
* provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile); and
* winding up of SMSFs.
In our practice, the person who is authorised by SAN to provide superannuation and SMSF advice is Jim Baroudos -
Authorised Representative No. 124 3823.
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation arrangements, please CONTACT US to make an appointment
to speak with Jim Baroudos.
Please CLICK HERE to view our Financial Services Guide.
The SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd is an Australian Financial Services Licensee (No.430062), and is a fully owned
subsidiary of the NTAA.
The NTAA has been a leading provider of education for accountants for over 20 years, delivering specialist knowledge
in taxation issues and SMSFs. Our practice is pleased to be a member of this association and benefits from the education