Jim Baroudos - BBus (Accounting), CPA, RTA
Jim Baroudos is a Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) and registered tax agent (RTA), with over 20 years of
experience providing accounting, tax and business services to small to medium enterprises (including companies,
self managed superannuation funds (SMSFs), trusts and partnerships) and individuals.
Jim has extensive experience in a range of areas of tax including:
* income tax (including capital gains tax (CGT));
* fringe benefits tax (FBT);
* goods and services tax (GST);
* payroll tax; and
* stamp duty.
Natasha Baroudos - BCom, LLB (Hons)
Prior to joining DNB Tax Consulting in 2008, Natasha Baroudos had extensive tax experience as a senior consultant at a leading international accounting firm and as a senior associate at a top tier national law firm.
Natasha has had extensive experience in matters concerning the Australian Taxation Office including:
* tax reviews and tax audits;
* preparing objections to assessments;
* preparing extension of time requests; and
* preparing penalty and interest remission requests.
Natasha has also advised clients on a range of areas of income tax including:
* capital gains tax (CGT);
* goods and services tax (GST); and
* tax losses.
Natasha is a Certified Tax Adviser of the Tax Institute of Australia and was formerly the secretary of the Melbourne
Tax Committee of the Law Council of Australia.